Saturday, November 24, 2007

Went to Check Out a Day Care Center

today and was not impressed.  At all.  The rooms were small and the toys were dirty. I totally get that tons of little kids will make things dirty, but, like when do they determine it's time to actually replace something?  All of the plastic and dirt just depressed me.  And I felt bad because I'd hyped up going to school for The Bean so much and she wanted to stay and play with the children.  We're going to check out another place on Monday.  If cost is any indicator of quality, it should be better.  At least I'm sure hoping so.  If it isn't - and even if it is - we'll probably check out Sunflower for a part time program.  She needs the interaction with other kids, but we need for her to be in a place that is better than what we saw today.

At least I'm taking her to the Children's Museum tomorrow with her best girlfriend, so, that'll make up for today's disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment